Yiyao Wang is currently an Assistant Professor of Finance at Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF), Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Professor Wang's research focuses on financial intermediation, financial markets, corporate finance, and fintech.
Professor Wang received his Ph.D. in Financial Economics (2019) from Booth School of Business and Department of Economics, University of Chicago, and received his B.A. in Finance (2013) from Fudan University. Professor Wang was a Visiting Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (2019-2020).
Working Papers1. Hyunsoo Doh and Yiyao Wang, 2022, Quantifying Information Asymmetry in the Corporate Bond Market.
2. Chun Chang, Xiaoming Li, and Yiyao Wang, 2022, Universal Banking and Optimal Financing Structure .
3. Bo Liu, Jingbin He, Yiyao Wang, and Fei Wu, 2022, Information and Bias in IPO Underwriters’Earnings Forecasts .
4. Ben Charoenwong and Yiyao Wang, 2021, Fintech Lending Ecosystem and Value of Credit History.
5. Wang, Yiyao, Counterparty Risk and Repo Runs.
6. Charoenwong, Ben, Hyunsoo Doh, and Yiyao Wang, Informational Role of Investment and Bankruptcy Costs.