Yiyao Wang is currently an Assistant Professor of Finance at Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and a Visiting Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Professor Wang's research focuses on financial intermediation, financial markets, corporate finance, and macro finance.
Professor Wang received his Ph.D. in Financial Economics (2019) from Booth School of Business and Department of Economics, University of Chicago, and received his B.A. in Finance (2013) from Fudan University.
Financial Intermediation, Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, and Macro Finance.
1. Charoenwongy, Ben, Hyunsoo Dohz, and Yiyao Wang, Informational Role of Investment and Bankruptcy Costs.
2. Wang, Yiyao, Counterparty Risk and Repo Runs.
3. Wang, Yiyao, Debt Capacity and Lemon Overhang.
4. Wang, Yiyao, Asset Encumbrance and Liquidity Management.
5. Wang, Yiyao, and Yinan Su, Broker or Dealer? Endogenous Market Making in Over-the-Counter Markets.
- Financial Intermediation, Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, and Macro Finance.