Derivatives Pricing, Dynamic Capital Structures, Financial Econometrics, Decision-Making under Ambiguity Preferences, Continuous-Time Agency Models.
Journal Publications & Working Papers
1. Chen, Hui, Nengjiu Ju, and Jianjun Miao, 2014, Dynamic Asset Allocation with Ambiguous Return Predictability, Review of Economic Dynamics.
2. Ju, Nengjiu, Hayne Leland, and Lemma W. Senbet, 2014, Options, Option Repricing in Managerial Compensation: Their Effects on Corporate Investment Risk, Journal of Corporate Finance.
3. Ju, Nengjiu, and Jianjun Miao, 2012, Ambiguity, Learning, and Asset Returns, Econometrica.
4. Ju, Nengjiu, and Xuhu Wan, 2012, Optimal Compensation and Pay-Performance Sensitivity in a Continuous-Time Principal-Agent Model, Management Science.
5. Ju, Nengjiu, and Rui Zhong, 2006, Fourier Transformation and the Pricing of Average-Rate Derivatives, Review of Derivatives Research.
6. Bakshi, Gurdip, Hui Ou-Yang, and Nengjiu Ju, 2006, Estimation of Continuous-Time Models with an Application to Equity Volatility Dynamics, Journal of Financial Economics.
7. Ou-Yang, Hui, and Nengjiu Ju, 2006, Capital Structure, Debt Maturity, and Stochastic Interest Rates, Journal of Business .
8. Chen, Andrew, Sumon Mazumdar, Avinash Verma, and Nengjiu Ju , 2006, Correlated Default Risks and Bank Regulations, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
9. Bakshi, Gurdip, and Nengjiu Ju, 2005, A Refinement to AitSahalia's "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Discretely Sampled Diffusions: A Closed-form Approximation Approach", Journal of Business.
10. Parrino, Robert, Allen Poteshman, Michael Weisback, and Nengjiu Ju, 2005, Horses and Rabbits? Trade-Off Theory and Optimal Capital Structure, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
11. Ju, Nengjiu, 2002, Pricing Asian and Basket Options Via Taylor Expansion, Journal of Computational Finance.
12. Goldstein, Robert, Nengjiu Ju, and Hayne Leland, 2001, An EBIT-based Model of Dynamic Capital Structure, Journal of Business.
13. Ju, Nengjiu, and Rui Zhong, 1999, An Approximate Formula for Pricing American Options, Journal of Derivatives.
14. Ju, Nengjiu, 1998, Pricing an American Option by Approximating Its Early Exercise Boundary As a Multi-Piece Exponential Function, Review of Financial Studies.
15. Ju, Nengjiu, A. Bulgac, and J. W. Keller, 1994, Excitation of Collective States in Fullerenes, Computational Materials Science.
16. Ju, Nengjiu, A. Bulgac, and J. W. Keller, 1993, Excitation of Collective Plasmon States in Fullerenes, Physical Review B.
17. Ju, Nengjiu, and A. Bulgac, 1993, Finite-Temperature Properties of Sodium Clusters, Physical Review B.
18. Bulgac, A., and Nengjiu Ju, 1992, Collective Electronic Excitations in C60 Clusters, Physical Review B.
19. Ju, Nengjiu, and Xuhu Wan, Delegated Portfolio Management under Adverse Selection in a Continuous-Time Model (with Xuhu Wan).
20. Ju, Nengjiu, Navneet Arora, and Hui Ou-Yang, Asset Pricing under Portfolio Delegation and Differential Information .